Current status of club: Temporary closed
Biscuits and Blues is committed to providing blues fans of all ages with a comfortable, intimate and exciting venue to enjoy fantastic live blues music in tandem with outstanding Southern cuisine. Now, twenty four years later, we are one of the top blues clubs in the nation. We offer San Francisco’s best in national and regional blues acts while showcasing award winning Southern cuisine.
Biscuits & Blues is located at 401 Mason St. at Geary in the heart of San Francisco's theater district. We are just one block from the world famous Union Square, several cable car lines, and within walking distance of the Powell Street Bart Station. We are also easily accessible by both the Golden Gate Bridge and the Oakland Bay Bridge. Parking instructions can be found here.
How Biscuits & Blues Works
• We are a music venue first and foremost, with the box office located upstairs and only one space downstairs which contains the nightclub, restaurant, & bar all in the same area.
• Patrons must purchase tickets to attend the performance. Ticket holders will have access to the full service restaurant and bar for the duration prior & during the show. For dinner & drinks only please see the notes down below at the end.
• We have no table minimums for any of our shows except: the early show on Friday & Saturdays which are dinner required shows. Meaning the purchase of a food item per person, excluding sides.
• We seat on a first come first serve basis. What table you will be sat at is dictated by the clubs needs, availability, and the time you arrive.
• The reservations times are loose, meaning you can arrive any time after the doors open.
• We are a seated venue (no standing room) and will guarantee you a table together for however many people you have purchased tickets/ made reservations for in your party. Please call prior to the doors opening if you would like to join tables/reservations together.
• Single patrons will be sat at the bar.
• We are an all ages club at all times.
Hours of Operation
Box Office Hours:
Wednesday & Thursday:12pm - 10:30pm
Friday: 12pm - 11pm
Saturday: 12pm - 10:30pm
Sunday: 5:30pm - 10pm
Nightclub & Restaurant:
Wednesday Thursday: 6pm - 11pm
Friday: 5:30pm - 11:30pm
Saturday: 5pm - 11pm
Sunday: 5:30pm - 10:30pm
Mondays & Tuesdays: Closed
Kitchen Closes: 10:30pm (Tentatively)
We only open our doors on days that we have a performance scheduled. Please check our Lineup Page for upcoming shows and exact days we are open.
Upcoming Shows & Prices
Upcoming performances, show times, and ticket prices vary, please check our Lineup Page for more the most accurate information on upcoming performances.
Dinner & Drinks Only
We welcome all dinner & drinks only patrons to enjoy our fantastic southern style cuisine and full service bar, however there are a few caveats due to the restaurant and bar being located in the same room as the venue:
• We only offer dinner only service with seatings up to 30 - 60 minutes after we open our doors for the evening of a performance.
• All dinner only patrons must be completed with their meals, drinks, and service prior to the show starting as you will be politely asked to be finished up and out of the venue at the show start time.
• All seatings for dinner only are at the complete discretion of the box office attendant as you may not be seated due to timing and/or availability issues.
• We do not take reservations for dinner only, as you have to enter your credit card into Opentable to make reservations which is the same as purchasing tickets for the evenings entertainment *Do not make a reservation*
• If you are a large party (6 or more people) wanting dinner only please call ahead.